Sunday, August 16, 2009

highway 61 revisited

Hi all, I'm sorry I haven't had too much time to post on here.. last night we camped on the Wisconsin Minnesota border at Leon Valley campground but didn't have any cell reception, also this fancy phone hasn't been holding a charge.. so I will give you a quick list of highlights thus far until I am able to properly post.

- Chicago was great, we stayed with the lovely Rachael and Meredith in the Wicker Park neighborhood which is my favorite part of the city..
We saw many old friends while we were at the Hideout. It was a fun show played with Coupleskate and the Lauraetes..

- Madison, when we arrived downtown we ate at a lovely little Indian restaraunt two blocks from the capital, then spent 2 hours searching for area 51, no kidding that was the name of the venue and its very appropriate. I will tell you now if you ever visit Madison, every other road is named Stoughton! It's very bizarre. The show was interesting. But I want to go into more detail soon about what happened after the show.. so stay tuned for that for sure.. also coming soon is tales from Sparta the bicycle capital and highway 61 and the Mississippi river ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment