Thursday, August 27, 2009

Avenue of the Giants and driving through a Golden Gate cloud


We arrived in San Francisco yesterday around six.. Crossing the bridge was thick with fog. We literally drove over the Golden Gate Bridge into a cloud. It was cold but beautiful. We spent the evening with Trish and Aaron wandering around the city, riding the subway and bus and having a couple drinks. This morning we got to shower (which is great) and had coffee, fresh juice (thank you Todd and Marco) breakfast (thank you Trish) and now we are about to take off and Aaron who also rides is going to ride along with us 50 or so miles. So we are happy about that for sure. We are headed to Big Sur where I want to see some whales for my birthday and also hope to visit the Henry Miller library! I wish I had more time at a computer to fix and label this blog. I promise I will do it as soon as I can spend a little more time..

Yesterday we drove from the Redwoods down the 101 and it was a pretty drive through the Avenue of the Giants, I love driving through the tall trees. It was Joey's first time in the Redwoods and he really loved it.

We were in Portland on Sunday and I was really sad to have missed ZooBomb.. we were late and turned around.. but we had a great time while we were visiting Amy and Dusty.


more soon, I promise..

much, much peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment